Monday, March 9, 2015

Simple Fried Egg Sandwich

This was really easy and really yummy!

You need: 
2 Eggs
Bread
2 Pepper Slices about 1/2 in rings.
Mozzarella Cheese
Salt and Pepper

I am a big butter fan but you can use Pam or what ever you want to use to grease the pan. 
Melt some butter in a pan until bubbly. Drop in your two rings and make sure the pan is hot or your eggs will leak out. 
Crack your eggs right into the rings and pop your bread in the toaster. Salt and pepper your eggs to taste. (I like my eggs less runny so I will flip them and turn off the heat while I ready my pan but sunny side up works just fine.) 
Most people will use a green pepper but I prefer the sweet peppers for breakfast and the green for dinner.
Sprinkle a little of that wonderful shredded Mozzarella cheese and slide onto your toast. (I butter the toast too but as you can imagine I am not the dieting type.)
All that's left is to chow down and I can assure you it is wonderful! For a more balanced breakfast you can add some fresh fruit and maybe some yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment