Monday, March 2, 2015

Shout Outs To Some Women Keeping It Real



Normally I will wander off on some rant or DIY or something but I have been finding some pretty awesome chicks out there doing what I aspire to. Being a SAHM/Nanny/Mom and trying to look like superwoman while we do it. Lots of times we can feel kind of alone, am I right? Well, these ladies are really holding it down and deserve a little recognition.

Tatted Mom - 5 Things SAHMs Didn't Sign Up For  She is absolutely right!
Originally published at Mom.Me - 6 Things You Need To Know About Being A SAHM  Loved this one too.
Oh Get Over Yourself Already - Rachel Grise

Seriously, lets look at life for what it really is and take things a little less seriously. We are turning into and raising our children as neurotic and paranoid nut jobs sometimes. Lets spend a little more time enjoying and making light of the stresses. Just my two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment